Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Unfortunately maxisys stopped working
Unfortunately maxisys stopped working

15391 Views 63 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-13 22:09:42

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    corsakev

2015-10-02 13:43:41

My tool did the same thing I noticed the time and date changed back to 2012 manualy set time and trying it now

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-10-02 17:25:05 (Reply to:P2gee)

Ok I just remembered about a week or two ago I was using my maxisys don't remember what i was doing but a small window opened for a few seconds and then closed.  The contents were all in Chinese. I just happen to notice this and thought it strange. It did not hit me at time that some other program may have started. I have no internet at work and stopped updating before v1.29 so I turned off my wifi about 2 months ago. I have not seen this message yet but wonder if I turn on the wifi I will. Something funny going on.

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim

2015-10-02 18:19:38

I'm sure that I'm up to date and was having the same problem Maxisys has stopped during wake up or boot up  and sometimes drop out of scan mode while active with a car but was not looking at the time..Read here or googled my problem and someone suggested/tested that wifi be turned off so I tried it today and had no problems    today at all.

Weird thing is wifi was always on for home use like updates and quick   scans at home and we just recently got wifi at work in the past week when this problem started,again someone mention the recent update and a wifi issue?

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    P2gee

2015-10-02 21:28:13 (Reply to:hondaman219)

Ok....had a chance to look a little more this afternoon.......notice that this zero byte chinese file has a version # that is identical to the version # of the LAUNCHER file.  Beginning to wonder if the zero byte file wasn't zero byte at one time and was sent to modify LAUNCHER

•   Level 3   
    (99) points
    saulvg

2015-10-02 23:08:56

I got the same error once after updating to 1.30. Seems like turning off the WiFi on the unit keeps it from showing up again. Turned the WiFi off, haven't seen the error since. 

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    fritz

2015-10-03 19:36:46

I have had the same problem for about the last 2 or 3 weeks. It's a pain when you go to check an area an it stops on you. I tried to talk with with tech support with no avail . Was promised a call back the next day when before I had to go to workbut have yet to hear back from them. Looks like I might be going back to snap on products

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    jbakers1

2015-10-05 16:17:37

I Have also Been having the same issue my tool rep finally got a hold of autel support and they called me and had me reset the tablet and erase the sd card and reinstall the programs from update. After all that the thing is still intermittently shutting down with same message 

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54
    2015-10-06 19:50:15 (Reply to:912guy)
                    Well they called back from USA support and said aware of wi-fi issue and fix to be expected later this week. Engineers all in China though and waiting for return. Uncertain if fix will be forced major update of whole platform or just addressing wi-fi issue. If your at 1.28 I'd stay there and see what develops meaning just a patch or who knows what else. I'll just keep using the work-around for now.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    TRIGGY

2015-10-07 16:19:50

Well I'm due to pay for updates after my free year update package and I'm so glad I haven't payed as I've has no end of shutting down issues and un acceplable pointles foregn language updates. Yeah I want to waste my hard earned wages on pointless crap. Autel get Your fingers out of Your backsides and address Your customers aand have the common curtiousy to reply. Its dam right disgusting. Were not on toys here we payed good money for apawling service and Your have a cheek after no response to send emails requesting money. Compensation I think aye guys. We are loosing customers and money because of Your incompetence. I'm done thankyou. Snap on here I come

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    TRIGGY

2015-10-07 16:40:38 (Reply to:TRIGGY)

And to think I turned down the snap on equivalent unit for this pile of junk.
    Pahahahahahahahah what a joke remember guys this isn't a toy this is our livelyhood
    and autel is putting our businesses in jeopardy come on fellow mechanics let Your
    guard down and let autel really know how unacceptable their handling on this matter
    and useless unuseable updates we pay for and get out of their lavish offices and come
    see the real workforce and ask us what we really think feel and need. After all its our
    wallets they are emptying for bad value for money updates and lack of support. Any
    thoughts guys?
  Total7 Pages