(67) points
    Mdtaylor
    2015-12-27 05:12:54 (Reply to:busaman)
     mdtaylorjr1@gmail.com

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    Mdtaylor
    2015-12-27 05:17:21 (Reply to:tech54)
     I emailed them back and told them I wasn't satisfied with shipping to china. They emailed me back and said wait on shipping and we will let you know something next week. The messed up thing is I found out this company does warranty from when they build it not when it is sold for the first time. Which is something Ford does warranty starts the day it hits dealer lots. Not the sale date. They've already lost 8 sales in our company alone and any tech that asks me to recommend one I will say snap on simply for support and customer service. If these guys fix my issue I would probably change my mind. 

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-12-27 09:31:32 (Reply to:Mdtaylor)

i wouldn't rely on that so far i have seen no signs of good will repairs of any sort..

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    Mdtaylor
    2015-12-27 18:02:20 (Reply to:busaman)
     Yea it seems like once they found out I was in U.S.A they don't want to help. I've said earlier that I believe they are pulling out of the US and not saying anything. To get people to continue buying new product and especially update cards. Those are pure profit for them. I believe that the US servers have been shut down and they're telling everyone its an issue on the users end knowing it's false. I'm betting that within 6 months these guys dissolve the company and come back under a different name to beat the lawsuits against them. They will release one final update that kills everyone's scanner. And we are all left holding worthless junk like I am. 

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-12-29 02:09:45 (Reply to:Mdtaylor)

Not supposed to be true about hardware being warrantied from the date of manufacturing which I already brought up in previous post. Their position meaning when I spoke to support and when they replied to post is one year from registering which isn't supported in your devices and messages. Mine also showed only 3 months hardware but one year of updates when registering and hardware must be from authorized retailer. They lie like hell all the time it seems and never got an answer if you purchase total care update package would that show correctly in my devices. Haven't seen any posts from people who purchased update what they got for hardware protection confirmation so it's all hearsay at this point if updating worthwhile. The sad part is for the money it's a good value but they make it next to impossible to move forward with all the deception.

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    Mdtaylor
    2015-12-29 02:19:51 (Reply to:tech54)
     Support fixed my tablet and took care of my issue. I can't say the same for the next person but mine got handled satisfactorily. 

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-12-29 18:43:21 (Reply to:Mdtaylor)

glad to see you got it fixed...

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-12-29 19:43:12 (Reply to:Mdtaylor)

Good for you and happy to see Autel could satisfy the end user under warranty.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-12-29 20:23:58 (Reply to:Mdtaylor)

Was the fix done remotely with Team Viewer and support on the phone or ?Did he first have to verify the Tablet had no evidence of being Rooted before he was willing to fix it?  How long did it take?
  Total5 Pages