Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > 05 chrysler pacifica maxisys will not re...
05 chrysler pacifica maxisys will not read abs or airbag ..Help

8128 Views 38 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-30 10:05:07

•   Level 3   
    (90) points
    jmniagara
    2015-03-12 19:56:52
    Update.....I was able to fix the 2005 chrysler pacific abs problem. I had to borrow a new snap on solus edge scanner from a friends shop...and bingo...had no problems comunicating with all moduals in this car to get it fixed....Support....this is a software issue that needs to be fixed asap. I have just sent 2 more datalog files. Support...this is a great example of all the forum chats in regards to updates....this is a ten year old car and a big part of my shops repairs....what's going to happen when my update subscription expires and a fix comes after that period???????

•   Level 3   
    (90) points
    jmniagara
    2015-03-12 19:57:13
    Update.....I was able to fix the 2005 chrysler pacific abs problem. I had to borrow a new snap on solus edge scanner from a friends shop...and bingo...had no problems comunicating with all moduals in this car to get it fixed....Support....this is a software issue that needs to be fixed asap. I have just sent 2 more datalog files. Support...this is a great example of all the forum chats in regards to updates....this is a ten year old car and a big part of my shops repairs....what's going to happen when my update subscription expires and a fix comes after that period???????

•   Level 3   
    (56) points
    pistonpin

2015-12-18 17:53:48 (Reply to:jmniagara)

Still broken! 2004 today with all latest updates. I sent 2 data logs which I know will be
    ignored!

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-12-18 21:14:42 (Reply to:pistonpin)

He never  said the Maxi Sys software is what he used to fix it with.. He said something like the car got fixed  from a borrowing a Strapon from a friend's shop. Sometimes modules won't communicate from an autoscan or off the autoscan result page,but might if you go in and select  the module you want to try manually.Sometimes you need to turn off the key for 10 seconds then back on to reinitialize before some modules communicate.

•   Level 3   
    (56) points
    pistonpin

2015-12-19 13:18:02 (Reply to:witsend)

Tried everything on this one, usb connected interface, typed in VIN, etc. I see they have a new version 6.3 for Chrysler, but server unavailable even this morning. It has improvements for WIN functions etc. Will try that if possible.

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    Elektronico

2015-12-22 19:33:08 (Reply to:ede65)

Hi ede65 coud u share the old chrysler software? Tanks in advance

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    c0llider

2016-03-29 15:05:31

Still not fixed issue reported to Autel by phone, also through scanner, so far no response, what a surprise......

No communication with any module except PCM in PACIFACAs for sure a software issue, cause no cimmunication with TCM which is in the same CASE as the ECU and similar protocol

LAUNCH and Snap-On WORK FINE, tried Maxisys 908 and 905 different VCI no luck....

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-03-30 10:05:07 (Reply to:c0llider)

What producy do you use? DS708 or Maxisys? Could you please provide us the VIN No. of this car and also your enter path?
  Total4 Pages