Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Autel Tools User Discliamers System Upda...
Autel Tools User Discliamers System Updates

9135 Views 38 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-25 18:53:28

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2015-07-18 22:46:00

well, i'm able to roll back to the beginning of feb. where the software isn't as bad as it is now... my 1 year sub is finished and will not upgrade with that disclamer in place. i'll just use it for whats its worth. I mean lets face it, the tool is pretty good otherwise there would be no one posting on this site... they would just chalk it up to a loss... and move on to something better. for what I currently work on its ok, but, I cannot see a future in this scanner for vehicle 2015 and forward.  Me, i'm trying other options and looking real hard at other companies.

vehicle service pro.. just did a comparison of the top scanners, so i'm looking at that

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-19 00:19:53 (Reply to:Ashraf)

unbelievable i am stunned by their arrogance and stupidity, instead of making us believe they are fixing the tool they are openly saying if we f**k it up it down to you guys to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!.

i for one wont be updating anything for a while.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-19 00:24:39 (Reply to:busaman)

if its of any interest i have a forum dedicated to my hobby (drag racing) which is locked down and only privy to accepted members i am sure it would be no problem to put another daughter board on there so we can post freely (the outside world cannot see it.)

so it an option if this place gets shut down.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-07-19 04:01:50 (Reply to:JB)
       JB
    Closing down the forum is the last thing they can ever thing of as this forum is place where they can sale they Tools...............And even if they think of closing its the Autel will be the loser and not we members.....................we members are trying to help Autel by posting things which don't work on they Tools so that they can fix them and stand in market.............if they close this forum from where will they get all the feed backs............? from no way !!

From the day Autel closes this forum  the down fall for Autel will start from same day I assure you...........Because we will have no where to post all the faults of they tool and I will be the first to post on You Tube or on Goggle so it can reach to them...................So don't worry about this forum..............its Autel's  worry to make sure this forum is well looked after and not think of closing......................

1) My advice to members to get an Skype account so you can communicate with other members...................
    2) Just relax and seat back Autel is committed to provide good updates.............Because by selling the tool is not the end of business............the real money is in selling the updates........
    3) Money from updates is the money to run the company and money from tool sales is money to pay back bank loans................

So don't worry if Autel wants to stay in market they have be good to there members if not they will be OUT of market............. 

Remember one thing You Can't Fight With A Shark If You Want To Swim In The Ocean !!!!!

Ocean is the world and we are the Shark's...................

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-07-19 06:21:01

Hi Fellows,

I would like to add. Of course there are bugs in softwares and there is always room for improvement. For example, Microsoft had many bugs in Vista but the later versions are improved due to continuous efforts of Engineers and customer feedback. We have to accept MS (or any other software) disclaimer notice to use the software but what Autel is doing at this stage is not acceptable.

Autel has to implement the strategy of positive effort to keep standing in the market as Autel was one year back.

I am not loosing hope but Autel, time is running. Do now before someone takes place of you.

Thanks.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-19 07:37:34

Bad timing Autel... You should have put it in your original agreement that damages of misusing are not compensated for. It is something that is the risk of people doing things they do not understand.

For the part of things going wrong because of faulty software, really, I doubt they can legally get out of that. If you create something for people to use, it has to work for it's sole purpose IF used correctly. I don't see anything go wrong that easily when used the way they are mentioned to so far (although at times it is unclear if you do the right thing due to a lack of descent documentation, which creates a risk indeed), or at least it is fixeable - at times with help of the forum. Never found anything that is seriously damaging when you know what you are doing.

In current termoil of software that DOES seem to brake down at times, this update of agreements is really bad. It takes away whatever confidence you may still have and is giving a feeling you want to prevent users to go to court for whatever reason (mainly the errors in the software I guess). "just be happy with what we give you, or take from you" ... that is not how to gain support Autel. You should time such things better and rephrase the terms to more friendly and acceptable ones and leave things out of it that are not realistic.

•   Level 6   
    (413) points
    Dave08902

2015-07-19 10:41:03 (Reply to:Ashraf)

This is very bad, We move forward one step and back a million to the stone ages.  They just admitted that their software sucks and they don't know how to fix it.  They are just blowing smoke up our asses.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-19 11:13:38

well guys on my next story/joke here I will explain what I think happened. keep i mind that in this story superman is autel china, wonder woman is autel usa and the invisible man is us the members. here it goes.

super man( autel china) is doing he's routine flights around the country looking for dangerous situation he can guard and protect, he then spots wonder woman (autel usa) butt naked in an alley, behind a building alone and moving very erotic as though she is having sex. super man looks around really quick to make sure no one is looking and goes down on wonder woman really fast and then disappear. wonder woman exclaims what the hell was that. the invisible man replies I don't know what that was, but my ass-hole is smoking.  here you have it, we now know why our butt holes hurts. 

•   Level 3   
    (57) points
    porsche

2015-07-19 13:56:55 (Reply to:ede65)

Looks like I will be stuck with a very EXPENSIVE MAXYSYS DOOR STOP  for my office door to keep it open in the summer months  THANKES ALOT AUTEL  HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW  IN WHAT COULD OF BEING ONE OF THE GREATEST DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS WORLD WIDE  YOU JUST TURNED IT INTO A PAPER WEIGHT  THANKS EDE  AND THE REST OF THE TECHS  FOR FIGHTING OUR CORNER    THANKS  GUYS FROM  PORSCHE                     

•   Level 3   
    (98) points
    Supertech

2015-07-19 14:08:34 (Reply to:porsche)

I own many different brand of scan tools when the company doesn't get up and running to compete with head on competition the tool itself will be anther wheel chock.
    I had too many wheel chocks and I don't want anther wheel chock.
  Total4 Pages