Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Autel Tools User Discliamers System Upda...
Autel Tools User Discliamers System Updates

9136 Views 38 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-25 18:53:28

•   Level 3   
    (88) points
    Juanchomeca

2015-07-22 00:34:58 (Reply to:hondaman219)

I would like to revert to previous version ,, juanchy58@gmail.com

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-22 01:18:40 (Reply to:ede65)

Dear Ede, you should be more polite to all people and stop call me stuff that I'm not. You don't know me.

I don't have to prove to you or someone else anything, but my goal is to help every one including Autel.

I'm willing to take photos or movies in anything you need, just to see if it works or not. In that way all people can see if it works and try to find the reason that can not work.

And to finish, the problems never were solved with wars, and insults. Just with solutions. If you have means to help Autel and has you have sold a lot of this tool, and you know a lot of people of Autel, have ever think to arrange a meeting with them and present your solutions.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-07-22 19:08:48 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Holy shit I just read the file, I have never ever seen such shit in my life, it is like saying I know we are making some crappy shit that may or may not damage a customers' 80k Jaguar. I run a freaking shop that specializes in Jaguars and BMW ...Now tell me how am I suppose to use your tool while you guys at Autel release such disclaimers as that? No worries I will be switching to Autoland Iscan scientec 2 as soon as my Autel subscription runs out..Yes its 6000.00 but DEPENDABLE!And to me thats worth every single penny...and cant afford to use a tool with such disclaimers being released like that...I am speechless...I have to give it to Launch!!!never had any software issues from them....

•   Level 4   
    (126) points
    Champ84

2015-07-25 11:52:28

hi guys, unfort. I updated my device last night without having a look here before I do the updates.
    my device is almost stopped working !!! its not reading VIN, its showing a weird messages and VCI is not connecting to the device. my shop is currently out of service cause of the stupid Autel engineers.
    no Autel let my know what do I have to do , shall I throw my device in the garbage and forget the 3000$ I paid you ?!!!!! I can't believe it each update we do things is getting even worse I thing we have to union and go to next step as we cannot keep waiting anymore.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-25 17:00:31 (Reply to:Champ84)

Not sure this is the best way for you but if you go to 'settings' and you choose apps, you will see maxisys as well. There is an option 'uninstall updates' there. Don't know what the result is, since I have a good working maxisys and don't dear to temper with it by testing this function, but it might be worth to look into this direction

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-25 17:09:14 (Reply to:Pedro)

I have been here since 2010, dealt with more than 3000 questions and issues whether they were tool  related or car issues, plus a few thousands thru emails , believe it or not.and  i have been polite to all those that deserved it. which has been a 99% of the members here. minus a couple of retards that seems to pop up everywhere i go. you are not included in the count of retards i have dealt with here, just in case your wondering. now don't ask me to be nice to a company that only seems to care about its own interest .just because you have some kind of gain or a deal with them. don't insult my intelligence, i know of everything going on here. who is trying to get free update for beta testing and everybody kissing ass to autel. i got plenty of emails to prove it, am just not a snitch.  I careless for any free update, specially when everybody else had been left to dry here. I have  beta tested since 2010 for free, no personal interest what's  so ever, and the tool was doing great. not because of me in general, most credit goes to autel's team, plus a few other members here, your not included. they were doing a great job. now don't you all think for a second that just because many of you are willing to pre-beta test everything will be fine and dandy again. it is a new tool from this point onward, and everything done and said here is  in the past,  and its pretty much worthless, it does not count. this is a new tool and a new beginning. autel did excellent until mid of last year. without any beta tester. no one here is smarter than aute's l engineers, you can bet your life on it. what is happening now is no coincidence, there is a reason why. and the main reason why i will not be a part of this much longer. I have learned a lot here, even English grammar, which has served me very well. anyway like i said before I have nothing against you or matronix, and matronix you were right, not many people showed up at my barbecue party, but to be honest, just one was enough for me. i hope nothing but the best for both of you and the rest of the guys here. am sorry if i insulted anyone of you as well as anyone else reading this post. god bless you all. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-25 17:26:57 (Reply to:ede65)

and just to show you that i got no beef with anyone of you here are a couple of jokes so that you can all forget everything i have said in the past.
    An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.  The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."  The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.  The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained.  "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing."  The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"  The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

An old Arab lived close to New York City for more than 40 years.  He would have loved to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak.  His son is in college in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail.  He explains the problem: "Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you would help and dig up the garden for me. I love you, Your Father."  The following day, the old man receives a response e-mail from his son: "Beloved Father, please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have hidden 'the THING'. I love you, too, Ahmed"  At 4pm the US Army, The Marines, the FBI, the CIA and the Rangers visit the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed they leave the house.  A day later, the old man receives another e-mail from his son. "Beloved Father, I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes. That's all I could do for you from here. I love you, Ahmed."

The FBI had an open position for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were completed, they had narrowed the field down to 3 possible agents. For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. 'We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances.'  Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair... we need you to kill her' The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife.' The agent said, 'Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.'  The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried, but I can't kill my wife.' The agent said, 'You don't have what it takes. Take your wife home.'  Finally, the last man was given the same instructions, to kill his wife. He took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the man, wiping the sweat from his brow. 'Some idiot loaded the gun with blanks' he said. 'I had to strangle that bitch to death'.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-07-25 18:40:48 (Reply to:ede65)

Enjoyed the p-ss---g contest between you and Pedro after awhile forgot what this post was even about you guys were more interesting anyhow. You know after these jokes maybe we should chip in and send you to China  to hang out with the engineers and tell jokes/stories all day every day and probably they'd be laughing so hard you sneak in the suggestion to give members/users back the old software that worked. I can see them now saying WTF this company is doomed give it back to them we don't care. That's my idea of positive thinking for now.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-07-25 18:53:28 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Refusing to accept a liability disclaimer because of problems you created for yourself 4-5 months after purchasing. Current status now becomes no updates available with seven months left on licensing. That is a breach of contract on your part as EULA needs only be accepted upon initial usage or licensing renewal so go F--K yourself Autel!!! Brian
  Total4 Pages