Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Autel Tools User Discliamers System Upda...
Autel Tools User Discliamers System Updates

9138 Views 38 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-25 18:53:28

•   Level 3   
    (57) points
    porsche

2015-07-19 15:00:55 (Reply to:Supertech)

AUTEL JUST TO LET YOU KNOW  ON MY RECOMMENDATIONS  ALOT OF WORKSHOPS IN MY TOWN  HAVE GOT YOUR DIAGNOSTIC TOOL  30+ THOUSAND IN SALES  I WILL FOR SURE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL BE GETING THE HEAT  FOR YOUR MESS  NOT OURS  SO JUST FIX THE BLOODY TOOL SO WE CAN JUST REPAIR THE CARS WE WORK ON  LOOK AT THE END OF THE DAY HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU PURCHASED  SOME  TOOLS FOR YOUR FACTORY THAT DID NOT WORK SOME ONE WOULD FEEL THE HAIR DRYER  AGAIN AUTEL THANKS ALOT FOR A TOOL THAT JUST DONT  WORK

•   Level 3   
    (68) points
    MAC_Oficina

2015-07-19 16:29:34

After this, i am scared using this tool. God. Time to jump out of this ship like hondaman217 said.

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-07-19 19:06:18 (Reply to:MAC_Oficina)

Im still bailing and plugging holes but the leak HAS stopped. I Have stopped all updates and am trying to revert back to previous software. Had luck so far with gm ford chrysler and honda. Toyota not yet. Will try others later. You notice things they got right like vehicle id and manual entry. Remember ford and the 15 pages of models? Honda you had to do vin entry? But looking at the software it mirrors oem. Try to  find gm diagnostic circuit check today.Its not without its problems. We need to zoom in on the best bang for the buck updates and live with it.
    This is still a powerful tool It just needs a transplant.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-20 04:22:18

I don't know why you are so angry. Every company, that have diagnostic tools such Autel, as that kind of notice.

When you install or update the software, in any tool, you have that information. 

And in other hand, I think and I feel that Autel is making a big effort to improve the tool and correct the errors that software has.

I'm positive person, so in every wrong thing I try to see a positive thing. I think is better to us, report to Autel what are the bad things in the tool in order to improve, instead of try to knock down the company. For that they have the competitors. 

Sorry mates, but has you see bad things I saw them to. What I do is to report them and soon or later they solved the problem. 

I don't know the CEO or any other person of Autel and I'm not a employer of them (I wish I was), but I like so much of this tool and believe the effort of them, that I'm willing to help whatever they need from me.

And believe me, I know and work with a lot of tool.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-20 06:30:18 (Reply to:Pedro)

what good spirit is that pedro you so much talk about, the spirit of a trator, liar and a cheat, have you joint the mob also, everything Erik has said is a lie, or is he bullshiting you too, how much is autel paying you to spread all that crap around you seem to think is knowledge or are you calling me a liar. for some one to talk all that smack it has to be either under autel's payroll or simply is blind or want to be blind  about everything going on  here. if they gave you different software to shut you up, don't be coming here saying this and that work cuz  they don't. you are the only person here that thinks shit works. I am in usa and all the vehicle's software here has been trashed, including all the japs, and some euros. if you have something to prove or say here say it with examples, show pictures and proves to back up what your saying to other members here to do. I have read all your posts and nothing you claim  works, does at all. stop telling people to copy and paste this and that cuz that shit don't work either. all the new software releases are bullshit and if you don't see that then you don't know shit about software or cars for that matter, so go and take your bullshit back to where you got it from. we don't need another tech support want to be here. we are only interested in  china autel support and their final take on this tool's future. coming to this forum once a week and posting all this crap you post makes no sense, if you have read the post and all issues here you will not be talking so much trash. get with the program man  and stop this shit already. I am in contact with a few members from portugal  and their shit don't work either, so I don't know where you got yours from. read this forum from top to button, every issue and then come to my face and tell me this shit works. you obviously have no idea what a real tool is or what its suppose  to do.  if you think this tool is so great you go buy the updates. I know know where all the beta testing has been coming from, no wonder this shit don't work. go do something else for a living, this is not for you. and if anyone wonder where my forum etiquettes went, well the same place autel's went, to shit as well.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-20 11:38:48 (Reply to:Pedro)

2015-05-10 22:24:11
     Pedro
    2015-05-10 16:55:54
       Dear user of this great brand, AUTEL. I have open this discussion in order to you explain, the best you can and polite, what feature stops to work or is not working very good.

We should do this post and if it's possible send a DATALOG.

I suggest to fill a form like the one below:

Example:

Type of equipment: Maxisys 908 Pro
    Serial Number: V09G12566727
    Brand and version: Ford v5.10
    Car information: Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI 2007 WF0SXXGCDS8E71244
    Problem: Don't do programming in Motor ECU
    Description of the problem: In version 5.00 it was possible to do programming in the MOTOR ECU. After update it's no more possible to do. I try in other Ford cars and have the same problem.

you want us to be polite too ah. while autel is politely fucking us in the ass and you sucking up to them. telling all members to discretely send data logs so the rest don't know  whats going ah. you must think you smart of something.  I have everyone here trained to complaint on the forum, not this bullshit data logs like they don't know whats going on. don't bring your little knife to a gun fight  anymore, you will end up getting hurt.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-20 11:38:58 (Reply to:ede65)

Not trying to take sides, join a fight, of whatever, but I think that fighting one another for each others honest opinions is not the best way foward. I do respect everyone (as in "users") but if one cannot tell us anymore he/she thinks a bit different that those who took on the fight the hardest way, that may not be all fair either.

In my humble opinion, Pedro has helped a lot of people, just like you did Ede (although to greater extend indeed). We are all here to help those in need and try our best to get the problems solved that we got when Autel took another turn than we expected.  Please stand together, not against each other, we are all profs in our business.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-21 11:01:58 (Reply to:Matronix)

well first ,he will have to have an honest opinion. I don't know if you have noticed most of his post. he is always saying this work and that works fine when in fact it does not. he goes after every single post  denying all facts and telling people such things works when in fact they are not working. I personally posted a few on immobilizer and his replied was, I did that vehicle and it work for me. its impossible that everyone is having the same issues  but not him.  if you think, thinking positive like he calls it, is going to help this tool, your wrong. if the truth is not told in its entity this tool will never get fixed. yes pedro has helped a few members here when I took the 2 month vacation, he has also posted a couple of good post but that does not mean we are in his best interest. why will someone take supports side when in fact we got issues, big issues. it seems to me some of you are content with the way the tools are and you have no problem in keep paying for updates even though they reversed engineered all our software and turned this tool into a generic one. I have no personal problems with pedro only the things he post. if i thought they were honest like i used to think before, i would have never said anything. its just that i don't find honesty in his post. they don't match actual events.  also just so everyone knows and don't ask me how I know. there are a few members here being contacted as we speak to turn against me. good job Erik, since I have not allowed them to rob you blind for the last moth and speak the truth and nothing but the truth or help me God. they want to get rid of my ass. Don't worry Erik and the other support guys and gals, am leaving sooner than you think. this forum and tool is worthless from this point on. you can keep them. also many of this people are being offer free software to beta test while the rest got screwed. maybe you and pedro are 2 of this guys been offer this software and maybe not but be careful the devil often look as an angel. I have seen it happen a dozen time. anyway hope I answered your question. and you don't have to reply either. am not interested in neither ones reply. good day

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-21 11:18:41 (Reply to:ede65)

and one more thing about taking sides. in life one must always choose a side whether is the right one or not, no one is perfect but at war if you are not with one you are against it, the same in life, same principles, those that don't take a side have no personality or meaning of their own and are just waiting to see who wins so they can then take sides. if this are your principles then god be with you. I have nothing against you or pedro I feel nothing really nor do i have anything personal against either one of you. but you took  his side the very second you defended him and for thing mentioned before that makes no sense to me but to each its own.  and being as positive as pedro is am sure he will take my post the same way and make him a better man, the honest man he wants to be.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-21 12:18:35 (Reply to:ede65)

Easy man, I'm not on anybody's side; not yours, not Pedro's and certainly not Autel's

Not everybody who is critical in things is an enemy (let's hope we all are critical, or we would be content with the tool as it is presented right now and let's face it, none of the real active users are).

Yes, I got mails to test stuff with beta test, but only because I have send in logs about things that did not work and I want them to be corrected. However I'm not too sure it is wise to do and in times the cars are not with me anymore (had to fix things using other tools, to my frustration) so it is not even possible. No, I did never get any other mail about other members and I would not be interested in that either since, like I said, I will not take sides for or with anybody. For me it is just a tool and with helping out Autel with logs I help myself (and other users, which I don't mind at all). Also, helping out on the forum for me is interesting since it also gives me a bit of credit that I can ask things as well if I'm stuck myself (give and get).

As a result of your reply I did went through some more posts and you may have a point, but I'm not that much interested and for that would love you to ignore my previous post if it offended you. My days are filled with work on cars and really, I love my job and wish to gather info and share info with my colleague pro's. The MaxiSys has to help me with that so that's why I keep possitive and willing to get it to the best level possible (that's not too weird is it?).

Let's keep it with that. You kow I praised you for work and support. I do know to which extend you put time and effort in this forum, meanwhile helping out Autel to create better tools. For a fact that should be respected by those who took benefit from it, plain and simple. But that is not up to me, but to those who know it already and should act on it...
  Total4 Pages