Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MAXIDAS AND MAXISYS DOWNGRADING
MAXIDAS AND MAXISYS DOWNGRADING

32683 Views 115 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-28 06:18:05

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-01-09 09:31:44

Even though I agree on a number of points made by Ede65, it goes beyond me why some people are reacting so intens and over the top. Yes, I do use my tools (maxidas and maxisys 908) quite a lot and there are things I have questions about as well. But to 'get them to court' and more of such things is really no helping at all.

As a user, I was quite happy with the way the tools worked (better than any other I tried) and to hammer Autel down is not helping me in any way. It does make sense that Ede65 wishes for better communication of Autel Support both on the current situation and the older issues which are on-going, however, the way some people react is by 'just shout about and don't think'. Thinks like 'we will do brakes now are tools are useless' tells me more about the kind of technician you are, than what is happening with Autel products and their functionality (they still work quite fine, if you deny, you don't know how to use them) even if some or even a lot of points from Ede65 are to be true (he checked it, I didn't notice exactly so far).

Let's stick with the facts and they are that Autel needs to keep us updated quite better as before, that we like to see our tools go back (and better) as before, Autel tools still are ahead of the game (but need to keep that way too!) and that things like flash support etc should be stepped up.

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-01-09 10:03:51 (Reply to:Matronix)

@ matronix all your saying is jus a marginal summary of ede65 post leave he be if
    these tools get better he does not make this tool but he help a lot to make it so all the
    rest of us including me do is hope for the best he is fighting for it a lawsuit is in courts
    with ford and autel he is just driving them to keep sending useful updates if not the
    cash flow will stop no one will buy updates when expired and making these good tool
    would be pointless so let's not discourage this man he is the unpaid solictor for all
    current owners of maxidas/maxisys owners EDE65 KEEP THE WHIP ON THEM its for
    autel and all involved good, matronix no disrespect, peace.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-09 10:27:02 (Reply to:Matronix)

-

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-09 10:55:12 (Reply to:ede65)

-

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-01-09 13:54:10 (Reply to:ede65)

@ screechie & @Ede65; I know EDE65 is doing a tremendous job helping to get this tool to higher levels. I don't mean to disrespect him in any way or form. I mean't the opinions of a few people replying to his post. They were taking things into directions which irritate me (extremists never help to fix things, they just put oil on a fire instead of trying to kill the flames). They were talking about putting the tool in the closet and someone else about taking Autel to court for the functioning of MaxiSys (the Ford thing is something else, that was not what I was refering to)

EDE is upset and with good reason, I truly believe that and I'm hoping things go better because he is fighting this fight. I was just notifying that I personally had not seen the downgrades as such so far. Even though I do stumble over things that don't work like they should (like reset of certain service modules on Opel, while the MaxiDas can do the trick for instance).

And let me be clear: I stand with EDE in both helping Autel to get this tool to a higher level by communication with Autel about things I find, as well as that he advices people not to update before things are sorted AND as said before, Autel should really start communicating towards it's users about a lot of things.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-09 19:34:36 (Reply to:Matronix)

-

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-09 19:42:17 (Reply to:Matronix)

-

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-09 19:46:13 (Reply to:ede65)

-

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-01-09 20:36:47 (Reply to:ede65)

Thanks much bro just don't want you to get discouraged keep up the fight I think
    results will be all our reward

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-09 20:45:46 (Reply to:Screechie)

-

Total12 Pages