Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MAXIDAS AND MAXISYS DOWNGRADING
MAXIDAS AND MAXISYS DOWNGRADING

32680 Views 115 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-28 06:18:05

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2015-01-18 11:41:36 (Reply to:ede65)

Hi Ede. My email is hefaus@hotmail.com and my operating system on my laptop is XP Pro I would like to know how to change the new logos. Can you please send me instructions. Regards Austin

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    tysken

2015-01-18 11:50:20 (Reply to:Matronix)

Dear MATRONIX,

excuse, but when i buy a phone and i can make a call with it and i want take it back so it´s the European way to go to court.

I am still in warranty, so i don´t care so long i will not be punished to buy updates.I have good contact with the Swedish support, so i feel safe.

But when Ede65 touched us all with not install updates, because he goes deeper in the functionality of the Maxisys, so i wonder, because we get no information about it from Autel directly.

But understand me right....when i buy a tool, so it have to do the work i bought it for.The problem with the "American" Ford company was not knowing by us here in Europe, so i get the information only after Ede65 tell us that.

But we get no information from the Autel support.So it looked, we get treated bad.

I use the tool not like Ede65 does, but when it not works like it have to be, and i want quit and get not "like money back", i will fight for it.

If Autel not perfectly have checked the possibilities  of a diagnostic tool in harmony with the manufactures, so i cant help.

And such a downgrading is not acceptable if you buy a professional tool around 3000 Dollars.

So understand my meaning, i be quiet now, because we all get answer from Autel (thanks to EDE65).Of course i will support them if i can, so long we get not treated like farmers here in Sweden.I am patiently att all!!!

I think Autel is a serious company, that was the reason i bought the Maxisys and not a Launch or a SnapOn or Bosch or something else.
    I also know that the Maxisys is a quiet new product, so we must live with errors in the beginning.I think all will be going good.

Adding, my english is not that perfect, and sometimes you might understand me wrong in my writing.Excuse me for that.

All a nice sunday....Everthing comes right and fine....lol.

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    tysken

2015-01-18 12:05:21 (Reply to:ede65)

EDE65,

might you understand me like a friend too, lol.That i was terroristic with going to court was not my meaning at all.

I use the tool like private to adapt Mercedes gearboxes, because i only serve gearboxes at all.

Thanks to you that you bring the Support to answer.But you have more problems wit the "Ford APP".

I also want the Logo back, it lookes nicer for my clients...lol.Can you send me the "manual" too?

email is office@swisscar.se

Great job you do, i have no problem with Ford, because i have nothing to do with...quiet easy...lol.

Autel is a good tool i know, but the support should inform us(even that trouble with Ford USA).

Everthing comes good....

Thanks to all for support Autel to buy a great tool for diagnostic!!!

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-01-18 15:07:04 (Reply to:tysken)

@support   does this mean you will also be reinstating module programming functions on ALL the other makes that have gone missing.!!!

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-18 18:56:41 (Reply to:J Gutz)
     done check your email.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-01-19 14:08:08 (Reply to:ede65)

has anyone else noticed since the update to v5.0 ford the Europe and us ford models are altogether instead of being separate if so how can they be separated.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-19 17:04:45 (Reply to:busaman)
     they have always been together, but this is not an issue since ford software has a great auto detect feature, you hardly ever have to do it manually, i am speaking for usa models i have no idea how it looks for europe and excuse my ignorance if is diifferent and inconvenient on your software i have no idea.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-01-20 01:17:53 (Reply to:ede65)

@ede65 no its no problem just haven't noticed it before probably because im just sitting on the bench and not connected to a vehicle and gone down the Vin route.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-01-20 01:25:21 (Reply to:busaman)

Programming is function for Maxisys series only, not for DS708 or handheld models.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-01-20 06:23:01 (Reply to:Autel Support)

@support i have the ds908 maxisys
  Total12 Pages