Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MAXIDAS AND MAXISYS DOWNGRADING
MAXIDAS AND MAXISYS DOWNGRADING

32757 Views 115 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-28 06:18:05

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-20 18:01:20 (Reply to:busaman)
    Yes that is why you see them together, but your tool will only identify the correct
    vehicle one conection is made.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-20 18:02:19 (Reply to:ede65)
    Once connection is made, my keyboard is acting up.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    lym

2015-05-08 16:53:48 (Reply to:tysken)

hi, i also need to know how to downgrade maxiDAS 708 from 6.33... i get an error at starting after installed the last update-

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    figo

2015-05-11 03:24:10 (Reply to:ede65)

I did my last update before licence expired and you sent me an update which took away the information when click during diagnostic test. My previous update explained for example the throttle body operation now it gives no information. I know this is a ploy by autel to keep paying for updates. I am not interested in paying so much for annual updates, but I want my older version back please. This new version you sent is your strategy to keep people paying for new updates. Please arrange to have my previous version sent through or I will be approaching South African umbudsman to prevent you from selling any more dud updates and trying to trick your clients.

ede65 could you help me get this sorted?

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    figo

2015-05-11 03:26:12 (Reply to:crclark)

I did my last update before licence expired and you sent me an update which took away the information when click during diagnostic test. My previous update explained for example the throttle body operation now it gives no information. I know this is a ploy by autel to keep paying for updates. I am not interested in paying so much for annual updates, but I want my older version back please. This new version you sent is your strategy to keep people paying for new updates. Please arrange to have my previous version sent through or I will be approaching South African umbudsman to prevent you from selling any more dud updates and trying to trick your clients.

Did you find out how to downgrade to previous version yet

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    figo

2015-05-11 03:28:26 (Reply to:tysken)

Do you know how to load a previous version? my email is sganief@hotmail.com

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    figo

2015-05-11 03:41:38 (Reply to:ede65)

ede65 my e-mail address is sganief@hotmail.com could you please contact me urgently regarding upgrades

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    javiersito

2016-02-17 03:38:19 (Reply to:ede65)

hey can you send me a mail to francisconin915@hotmail.com on how to change the icons of the makers on the maxisys pro ms908 please. thank you@hotmail.comcisconin916@hotmail.com

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    jandrautosports

2016-03-26 08:11:07 (Reply to:Autel Support)

If this is the case why has my unit never and I meen never worked as advertized?
    Whenever I get lucky enough to talk to autell support they tell me to update again
    promissing that it will fix my problem but literaly a year later it still won't vin decode or
    talk reliably to a mercedease or even at times a dam nissan!

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    jandrautosports

2016-03-26 08:19:57 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I was promissed certain funtionality from autell when I bought this tool that as it turns
    out this tool never had. Autell promissed and advertised this tool to be something it
    clearly was not. False advertising is a word for it but another that comes to mind would
    be buyer fraud. You owe us for what we paid for. If anyone is interested in explorng
    our options send me an email at sdrayton35sdr@gmail.com
  Total12 Pages