Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Question for Support Re Internal Batter...
Question for Support Re Internal Battery Replacement

37718 Views 85 Replies Latest reply: 2017-09-26 19:46:25

•   Level 4   
    (158) points
    Jerseykat1

2016-01-08 13:48:23 (Reply to:Support02)

we get that. We are in the automotive repair business we deal with lots of explosion risks. It would be nice if you guys would offer the batteries for sale for all the maxisys units.

Does autel consider the maxisys line disposable? If not then we need batteries available to us. thank you.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2016-01-08 20:19:54 (Reply to:Support02)
     I figure if the 3.7 v battery is no longer taking a charge , there likely be a 5V (or less)voltage regulator in series between the 12 v power supply and the 3.7 V battery that may need to be tested and replaced before condemning the battery as N/G. However if the maxisys only shuts off  when the  external stabilizing power supply source is removed,  then you could probably  figure  there is not an open circuit between the auxiliary power supply port and the battery.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2016-01-09 01:23:42 (Reply to:witsend)

Hey witsend your torturing support 02. He's probably scrambling around the engineering room muttering what's with this guy and can somebody else answer all these questions. Might as well just ask him for the power supply schematics.To support if you read this as I stated previously without a concrete avenue of service for any or all power supply issues this will continue. Telling us to contact local dealer who can't help isn't a solution either. Support also please get a better spell check I'm tired of seeing the word charge spelled change.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-01-09 02:53:11 (Reply to:witsend)

Without the battery, Maxisys can't be started up. 

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-01-09 03:01:38 (Reply to:RLAFFECT)

Hello RLAFFECT, are you in US? Considering this requirement for the battery, we have feedback to our Autel US office. 

Ok, I make it clear here:
    Previously, we don't have many requirements for the battery replacement, if the battery has something wrong, we usually suggest customer send their device back to factory for warranty. As you know, it is not so easy to delivery battery separately,which is belong to dangerous goods, especially to USA. Considering the big demand for it, we will negotiate this kind of delivery with our forwarder how to ship to USA. If yes, we can send some to our Autel US office as the backup.If any information, I will update here.

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    RLAFFECT

2016-01-09 04:31:05 (Reply to:Support02)

Hello RLAFFECT, are you in US? Considering this requirement for the battery, we have feedback to our Autel US office and Autel US will order some Maxisys batteries as backup. I think, in near future, you can order battery from US.

I think, in near future, you can order battery from US.
    you should already have the batterys  for sale.  and    what does that mean  i think???  in near future  you can order  battery from us.  

•   Level 3   
    (61) points
    frozen

2016-01-09 05:25:20 (Reply to:Support02)

i just spoke with us office today 01/9/16 and they don't know anything they told me they just send everything back to china

they just an office with NO parts and they have NO way of getting batterys they just want you to send in the head for exchange

for 1500 dollars , I ask them who could they get me in touch with for the battery and was told their wasn't anyone

I NEED A BATTERY TODAY TO GET BACK TO WORK

all this talk on these forum don't get any results

GET ME IMFORATION FOR A BATTERY so we can stop talking about and do something

I KNOW YOU DYING TO HELP RIGHT

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-01-09 09:49:46 (Reply to:frozen)

has anyone actually taken one apart  and taken a picture so we know what we are looking for...

•   Level 5   
    (248) points
    ljs

2016-01-09 20:06:41 (Reply to:busaman)

Maybe autel could show a picture i would have thought just a thought 

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    RLAFFECT

2016-01-10 00:04:52 (Reply to:Support02)

i have a question  if the battery just wont hold a charge anymore  but is not shorted out  can we  still  use the unit with the dc plug
    i worry about this because  the battery  in my 905  does not hold a   charge very good  these days.
    and it looks like  autel will never have a battery for sale.
  Total9 Pages